The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

Few tings since my last post in here.

2z3vq5c.jpg

Is that a DRM1 MKIII that machine is on my dream list but I am a little put off by it not having an internal sequencer, I love the tr-8 for that flexibility and ease in triggering other machines with inbuilt sequencers.

Yeah but I thought the beatstep was a multi instrument monophonic step sequencer and you would need a polyphonic step sequencer to run a drum machine like that with eight voices so realistically a daw would be the only practical option.

Yeah but I thought the beatstep was a multi instrument monophonic step sequencer and you would need a polyphonic step sequencer to run a drum machine like that with eight voices so realistically a daw would be the only practical option.

I know you've realised the beatstep can do what your lookig for but for future reference or anyone else interested there is another option..

http://www.sequentix.com/cirklon.htm

just bought a too expensive not really necessary dj bag

what started off as wanting something more substantial than my man bag, to something that may as well fit records in case im buying, turned into a full on record bag.

there was a tad buyers regret when i realised why do i need to carry so many records. but it looked good.

oh well hopefully can fit my mpc

HP-1814-BLACK.jpg

i put my overpriced record bag to good use yest as i did my rounds around the shibuya record shops.

i bought a few things at my regular spot manhattan records, but actually smashed the most around the corner at face records.

bought a ton of chicago house (cant wait for the monthly genre house mix!) and stack of jamaican 45s (they had hundreds at about 3 bucks each. i couldve been there for days).

george clintons computer games i was prob really happy about as have been looking for that (at a cheap price)

3WzbWuc.jpg

ayhTMuw.jpg

1Dtf6vW.jpg

wOsqMmU.jpg

just bought a too expensive not really necessary dj bag

what started off as wanting something more substantial than my man bag, to something that may as well fit records in case im buying, turned into a full on record bag.

there was a tad buyers regret when i realised why do i need to carry so many records. but it looked good.

oh well hopefully can fit my mpc

HP-1814-BLACK.jpg

woot it fits the mpc with plenty of space for the adjf hoodie

EDIT: or a handful of records. if only i had a vestax portable turnie thenit means on the road producing

Just got given this little beast by a mate, it is a fully functional mixer that looks like fischer price made it hahah

I cant find any info on line and need a power adaptor for it, but it has a strange power input socket (see pics)

b536fb4bd4e57042bb2e8ad3c435e66e.jpg

e93791d6be8051a8f4459949ae935b96.jpg

It even has a 50 watt inbuilt stereo amp to run speakers from! Lol

Those are raw wire inputs

My amp and speaker system uses it

Like you need to have the wires that split into 2 and cut the plastic off and jam the metal bit in

nah bro, they are outputs to run speakers, trust me. :thumright:

it says speakers 50 watts output min load 4 ohm

The ones you are talking about are high level or speaker level in, usually found on car stereo amps for running factory head units with no rca out put.