The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

Up for sale is my pair of CDJ900s which are in immaculate condition. The likes of Gandy and the one and only Sol "Z2H" Dios and myself have spun on these bad boys and soon after we all acquired instant street cred that only one could dream of having. If you buy these you will get bulk pussy straight up. Now I wasn't told this but you have to wear protection when you use these or you run the risk of getting girls (and possibly goats) pregnant within a 7km radius, YES THATS HOW SICK YOU BECOME IF YOU OWN THESE!!!

These CDJ's are not like most models, these are a one off that have had Plutonium filled NGK bearings fitted to the jog wheel so you can perform smooth and epic backspins every time, I once done a backspin that was so crazy that the jog wheel reached speeds of 88 mph and I was able to travel back in time.

In order for you to own the decks all you are required to do is make one small payment of $3000, thats right only $3000.

As an ADJF special I will also throw in a DJM800 and a roadcase at absolutely NO EXTRA CHARGE

If you have any question please PM me so we can discuss further or simply just post in this thread. All items are located in Cairns QLD and can be packed into the roadcase and shipped at buyers expense.

f6bf80a7.jpg

2fd61839.jpg

cf1d6365.jpg

aee75559.jpg

Disclaimer: Nearly everything I have mentioned in this ad is a load of shit, you will not become a sick DJ, get girls pregnant or travel through time if your purchase the decks. However, this is a great price for a beautiful setup and you will not be disappointed if you purchase these.

*tunez*