A&H XD53 heaphones....

lloydc

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love b grade horrors with lots o blood but i hate the new torture films.

yeah i bought the xd's. not at home thogh so havent tried em. dude at dj warehouse let me try it on before i buy. guess my head is fat cuz the headband was fine. didnt feel like the cups hugged my ear enuff but ill see.

add anither one to your list cbg

ill try to find link tonight. i think headfi or something like that. but basically something in there needs to be broken in (dont know where i got burn from) in order to get the best clarity and volume. so they play this white noise for ages. from memory it even had two stages. yeah ill try to find article and link it

had a read threw eggs

i think the main reason for the process would be if you wanted the best sound from your headphones ASAP

you had me under the impression that your headphones will sound better :P

say u buy new headphones the day before your big club gig and u want them in there best condition, but it will sound the same either way if you burn them in or just casually use them till they do it them selfs

Why do people choose to burn in a new pair of headphones shortly after getting them?

Fresh out of the box, a pair of headphones may not sound as good as a well used pair, as the designers have intended. Often, people want their headphones to sound the way that they are intended as soon as possible. Most people don’t want to wait for weeks or months of regular use, so the choice is to expedite burn in by getting the process over with in the first week of ownership. Others choose to listen to their headphones as they change over the burn in period.

• 3 months later...
Thinking about getting a pair to replace my shitty sennheisers.

careful thems fightin words! i personally prefer them over the Sen HD25s but i like closed cup, and yes there the shit i got mine for 250 also from storedj

lol, the sennheisers i'm talking about aren't even dj headphones and are nowhere near as good as the 25s.

DJwarehouse have dropped the price to $210, plus about $9 for shipping I think so I'll definitely grab that asap.

I'm having this debate atm.

A&H vs. Technics vs. Sennys.

Decisions, decisions.

Best to go to a DJ shop and try each of them out. Headphones are such a personal choice. What one person may think are great cans, another may think are shit. Plus everyone hears things slightly differently too.

no one thinks the XD's are shit :)