Hi there

ruggs

well sorta into ministry of sound, love lots of remixes..i want start off on cdj's and see how i go but dont wanna spend a heap...maybe if i could find some second hand stuff?at first i wanna spend around 600 which i no isn't much but dont have all the funds just yet...

and help/info on the all in one cdj's (any brand) would be good thanks :)

I agree with you tekstepa but i also agree with DJ-Day they seem ok for begineers and whos to say it wont be sitting in the corner of my room in 2 months un-used thats the only reason i dont wanna fork out that much on the high end stuff incase i don't like it

the audioline stuff will sit in the corner of your room in a few weeks after purchase due to either:

A) you don't like djing

B) they broke!!

It's better to wait and save up, I spent a long time saving and wouldn't have done it any other way.

Wanted decks when I was 18, but didn't have the cash, needed to buy other things like a car etc...once everything was paid off at age 21 I bought my set up and love the thing! (although in the last year and a half have spent like 5000 on equipment/records, haha).

its a entry level setup its better then the audioline but will still leave you fustrated in a few weeks time with its lack of functionality just save a few more weeks mate an extra 500 will make all the difference especially if theres a sale on (droooool)

no it just gives helps you to determine what the bpm is of the track, you still need to match the beats yourself, using your ears.

I'd say save up for some denon dns1000/1200's or Pioneer CDJ200's

my pick is the denons,

also for a mixer try and score a numark DMX06 (I think that's the model number)

in my opinion anyway.

yeah, say you've got a really ambient and flowing part of a track with no bass you can hear the beats but the 'auto' bpm counter is flashing at you and wont determine the beat, tap four beats and you'll roughly know the bpm of that section; and can line up the other track accordingly.