New Malware Virus

Jaz

LOL thats like the nigerian Scam artists, how do people fall for that shit....shit like

"Hi im a nigerian prince, if you give me 10,000 to escape my country i can bring you many riches from my country"

not even kidding thats how bad they are

1 of the best scams ive seen is threw car sales/bike sales

people cantact you and say they can only pay via paypal and ask you to register at www.ipaypal.com....notive the "i" making it a fake paypal, then you register your bank details and they could easily take your money and be done, but thats not enough, they actuallly pay you for your car, come pick it up, then take all your money as well so you're left without any money and no car LOL :P

2 dumbass's on my motorcycle forum have lost alot of money and their bikes threw that scam

If they did that around here (Brunswick), and someone was onto them, when they got here to pick up the car, someone would shove a shotgun up their arse and blow them to peices.

Brunswick is where pretty much the entire ganglang war happened...

speaking of fucking internet, my Bigpond is suddenly running at dial up speed, have even tested it and its now dial up speed, ive only used 14% of my cap, fuck i hate telstra!

they randomly do shit like this all the time

took me 10 mins just to get on ADJF and get to this thread

big pond has been pretty slow the last few days.... i had to check my internet wasn't over the limit as well, but i was only 70mb into my limit LOL