whats a good place to find accapellas

Mr_Lee

as above, ive exhausted all my usual avenues and i cant find the track Im chasing, its Jackson's last stand, by Ou est Le swimmingpool.

not interested in mixes/remixes of it, just an accapella.

lil help?

oh, and sorry I've not been on in so long, I've had a LOT on my plate, Hopefully things will settle down soon.

cheers

Jason

had a look at where i get my music and shit from no luck!

sorry dude

will give a longer look for ya

thanks for the quick response, yeah I've been looking for a coupe of hours now, i can find nothing but the mixes that are on the single

Ive been trying to do a mix of it just killing the highs and lows, and leaving the mids running, but you know how that sounds. Shite.

isnt there a way in audacity. i think merge the stereo sound to mono. then make a copy as another track. reverse one of them. and then merge both tacks as one.

its usually hit and miss. more hit than miss but better than just using mids in eq

google it. i did it for a few rap tracks and it was okay. a little echo-y and for some reason worked better on verses than choruses. i think it has something to do with multiple voices in choruses.