DJ Tomy... introduction

Tomy

Hey guys, i was a member of the old site but on just found out this was back up and running.

ATM i'm - resident @ Bliss (ipswich, QLD) and have a radio show "Horror Disco" on switch 1197am (www.switch1197.com) monday nights 9-11pm

www.djtomy.net

i've done a fair bit over the past few years in the way of support gigs and dj-ing venues. bio is as follows

TOMY : After dipping his feet into styles of hip-hop, trance and hardstyle and still not being satisfied, Tomy invested his talents wholeheartedly into electro/indie & house in early 2006. Earning a place in local breaks and electro trio Rhythm Division has since seen him regularly play some of Brisbane's most frequented venues including GPO, Birdee Num Num, Monastery, Empire, Basement 388, Planet, Barsoma and currently residing at Bliss as well as guest spots at The Velvert Unground (Cairns), Platinum Lounge(Macky) & Main Street(Macky). His talent is affirmed by his ever-growing support slots, name-checking Rennie Pilgrim, A-Skills, Autobots, Stafford Brothers, Stupid fresh, Miami Horror, Maelstrom, Utar Saints & Baby Gee . Not to be outshone by the rest of his collective, Tomy is guaranteed to be caught playing solo gigs to every Tomy, Dick and Harry throughout Brisbane for many weekends to come.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...