Shout out!!! Hello from sydney

dflux4

Hey guys/girls,

New to the Dj scene, have seen a few friends go through the transition and thought i better stop procrastinating and do it myself. I have a massive passion for music, have always been the one out of my friends to be like " hey have you heard this new song." Since its coming up to xmas time i thought i will splash out and buy myself some decks. Not too sure on which ones as of yet, of course if i could afford it a would def go the cdj2000's but i think i might wait a bit. Maybe i should ask my GF to buy them for me :D

Any way thanks for reading my intro i hope you all have a great day

DJ dflux

Cupe - Sup man thanks good to be here. Umm typed in aussie dj forums and this was at the top of the list! forums are always a good way of talking to people in the same scene so im a member of a few different ones.

Awesome - Cheers man where abouts in syd?? im based in balmain. yeh any info is good info i say.

Awesome - sweet man i used to live out at St Marys but moved into the city for work.

DJaz - Thanks man, i love my hardstyle as well and elektro and hiphop. What ever sounds good really there is no bad genre to me, however not all will agree. What about yourself

Jonny - Sweet man i will have a look, a few of my mates have the cdj250's and cdj 1000's so im sure no matter what ones i get someone will be able to guide me :)

Gandy - Electro is my fav genre, then hardstyle and then hip hop. cdj's for me cheaper then having to lug around vinyls however that being said the sounds from vinyls are amazing. Are you tt's or cdj's

• 8 months later...

Well its been longer than i remebered but finally got around to getting some decks..... Ok so they are reloop RMP-2 but i got them at a great rice with some Seinhesser HD25 SP headphones so i couldnt say no. I have expensive hobbies ( photography and modified subaru foresters) so i couldnt justify getting 2000's just yet.....

For the last two months i have been learning off a mate KraverDJ, he is on the lineup for DEFQON1 repping aussie harderstylez! He has CDJ900's but i needed to get something so i could practise at home.

Still in the market for a mixer to complete the package.

Anyways cheers guys, i will be more active within the forum moving forward.

Aran

Sup dude. We share similar taste, I also do a little photography and sold my GT Forester about 2 years(still miss that car).

Glad you made your way back to the site

Hey mate,

Ahhh the gold ol GT forester, the classic shape! A few of the guys on the forester forum have the GT's doing low 13's with 200+kw.....