------------ Here I AM! ------------

Fail

Hey hey guys,Ive just joined but i have had my setup for 8 months now :D

Im livin in newcastle atm but im originally from melbourne......Really got stuck into melbourne,s great Hardstyle/hard-dance scene.....stopped goin out after i got married ;) still felt so much for the scene and after a close mate bought some decks i soon became addicted to playing with them and i decided to get my own...I walked into cash converters and found 2x cdj 400s and 1x djm 400 ...i had to have em :eek: I convinced the Mrs that this would be it ...no spending for a while...During the course of the next 6-8 months i started to beatmatch and get some pretty kool tunes coming out from my decks...somewhere in this period i became addicted! :michael: now i have my decks,a pair of sennheiser hd25s a must *tunez* ...2x TRUTH B3031A studio monitors..needed! 1x krk 10'' studio sub..we all need bass ...right? :thumright: And now i think i just kinda wasted some money on a used efx1000 :pale: We all make mistakes...and here i am...So i look forward to reading ur posts and getting involved with this forum so i don't make anymore silly mistakes :D

not really a mistake...but i can only use it on 1 cdj cause my mixer doesn't have digital in/out or efx send return :( If i wire it after my mixer then both channels are effected and it just doesnt ''work'' for me the effects dont seem to be as good as when its connected to the cdj..but then again ive only had it for 2 days now :D ..might just have to convince the Mrs for a djm 800 LOL

:badpost: