EY!

SweetIshDub

Im from California, I know this is an Australian forum but its pretty legit so i thought id check it out.

you can check out my tracks at http://soundcloud.com/sweetish

not to be a creeper but i was checking out the dubstep and ugk forum and i saw you posted up some tracks but when i click the links they dont work, can you post up a link to your soundcloud?

hey brah :safe:

yeah we based in aus but we got members from a few places. nice to have a cali connection. ill check yer soundcloud in a sec.

i spent sometime based in glendale while going up and down cali. i liked san diego the best. though would have loved to spend more time in the bay area.

haha yeah i had been in australia for like a day and these guys were talking about the matches and were super into the rabbitohs but roosters was the only team i knew because the dude i was staying with loved them. im all about american football (or i guess you guys call it gridiron?) but watching footy games was crazy i wish we had more of it over here.

yeah use to play all the time in high school.

during school hours it was the lamo pull the ribbon thang, but after school it was no holds barred, and no paddings! lots of cut lips and bleeding noses.

we once played at prospect park out at west sydney and it started raining and we kept going. once we left the place was just one big mud pit! man that was an awesome game. no one kept score either just kept playing and playing...

When i think about it, there really isnt much about this forum that makes it 'Australian' lol. just the majority of its members i guess

i guess it's just meant to be focussing no australian dj's and the aussie dj world

there wasn't anything like this out there for us kents

i guess it's just that the founder and founding members are based in australia