Newbie from Perth

Fusion_Six

Hey everyone,

So my name is Myki Hope and i'm a producer / live performer from the town of Perth (Western Australia).

I'm pretty new to this forum so I thought i'd say hi and give a quick run down of what i'm about.

I've been producing a variety of genres of electronic music for a while now, but only really got serious about it in Jan 2010. These days I produce Electro House, Nu Skool Breaks and the odd bit of Drum & Bass.

A bunch of my music can be found at - www.soundcloud.com/fusion-six with most of it available for free download.

Anyways, looking forward to getting more involved in the forum so i'm sure i'll catch you all around

Cheers

lol yeh im over the car scene too. havnt been on meets or to shows for a while now. mainly log in to share the music now. i think most of the perth boys here came over from AL.

you may have seen this on either AL or a few posts here (if you've had a browse) but if you're confused as to which direction you want to go down in terms of the whole gear > budget ratio then go speak to Matt or Sarah down at the DJ Factory