PC vs MAC

Cupe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mac's arent gunna win this debate. there are tooo many pc users.

i have used macs my whole life, and i guess thats why id rave about them, cause i know a mac back to front.

I dont hate pcs, its just that i personally would rather use a rat as a computer then a pc.

they get ass fucked by viruses and even the anti-virus software is worse then having a virus!

and GREG, honestly as if a pc looks better then a mac?

and for the guy who said who cares about the look of a computer.

i think 80% of people buying computers, will look at the design before the specs. sure macs are the latest in greatest in terms of ram and processors. but they still get the job done, and these days you can add all those extras in when you purchase it.

so honestly, i know someone is going to quote all this and pwn me, but i speak for us mac enthusiasts, all up, macs win.

and i just forgot, greg that hp computer is the BIGGEST rip off of the new mac book pros.

even a retard could see that.

,and i just forgot, greg that hp computer is the BIGGEST rip off of the new mac book pros.

Exactly, macs only strong point is its design, now hp have ripped it off and made the ultimate pc, looks of a mac and ultimately superior shreddingness of a PC. Also dont get me started on viruses, if you think macs cant get viruses, which is the common viewpoint, you should probably kill yourself right now cause that is the stupidest theory since the bible. I have used pc all my life and I have never had a computer destroyed virus, EVER! 8)

haha not many people have had a computer destoyed virus but what about them backdoors? trjoans ?worms? spy ware all that shit ? LOL

You have to be the biggest fucking retard to get any sort of viruses that could seriously effect your computer, you'd have to be dumb enough to like open one of those emails that microsoft is always warning you about.

thats what i do, im on a mac, have no anti virus system at all. and i download heaps of sketchy stuff, never had a problem

Mac's FTW

as for my PC laptop that i make music on, has like 4 diffrent anti virus things, i NEVER downoad on it....and its died from virus so many times.

mac's arent gunna win this debate. there are tooo many pc users.

sure macs areN'T the latest in greatest in terms of ram and processors.

so honestly, i know someone is going to quote all this and pwn me,

nuff said. pwned by your own hands! corrected your sentence.

and these days you can add all those extras in when you purchase it.

really. build me a macbook pro with an i7 processor, 1TB memory, DDR3 ram, blu ray or light scribe dvd drive, thats under factory warranty and email me a link and i may actaully crossover. oh wait but then i would have to live in the mega controlled concentration apple camp . no thanks.

look we've only come to educate you with a stick cuz you came out stabbing (check your first post), but truth is you're delving into serato vs traktor, af1s vs chucks, ford vs holden, vhs vs beta, left hand vs right hand... its just about what ever works for you.

you're delving into serato vs traktor, af1s vs chucks, ford vs holden, vhs vs beta, left hand vs right hand... its just about what ever works for you.

true that :safe:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, PCs are better, all you mac users can have fun forking out the $$$ when something goes wrong with your machine cause you cant even open the fucking case.

as for my PC laptop that i make music on

why dont you make music using your ftw mac?

because im exremely comfortable on my FTW FL studio.

and i dont have logic or ableton.

i will be buying logic soon enough though....when i have enough spare money. which probs wont be in a while

i only use it cause i have a windows version of ableton live.

Yeah which you dont use :lol:

i do so use it!

i just want a mac version so i dont have to restart and boot into windows every time i feel a groove coming along

Nathan?

I prefer mac, but really they are just different operating systems, you say PC vs MAC, wouldn't it have to be like INTEL vs mac, if whoever makes the best PC put the mac operating system instead of Windows they would be the same no? just different actual hardware.

Then again i don't know shit about computers, my dad said something like that.

• 2 months later...
It all depends,

Macs win in terms of design, no one can say a pc looks better then a mac.

Macs win in software, abode and other design products where made for mac, even back when indesign 1.5 came out, it was build for mac. The stock software (eg itunes) smashes windows media player, and even you guys with pc's im sure have itunes and even some of use might use safari.

Pc is good for coding and shit like that, but is not really that important for most.

Pc's also get a shit load of viruses.

therefore mac wins. PC = Piece of Crap

@CBG gaming on a mac is unreal when your using virtual pc etc