Good, Cheap Mixer?

legunner

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reloop (in my experience) are cheap and of good quality. in fact i rate the glide of the fader over the pioneers and the stanton (though it was a very old stanton though it was meant to be for scratching).

however they do lack features, and lights and other bells and whistles. and the layout of some doesnt lend itself into jumping onto the pioneers which of course are the standard

i reckon the Behringer mixers are pretty good. the new one looks to have the goods (cant remember what it is tho)

i'm only shooting around the forums quick tonight so i'll try remember to get to this tomorrow with a pic n stuff

i reckon the Behringer mixers are pretty good.

disagree

I have the DDM4000, and I'm in 2 minds about it.

For the price, it's great. 4 channels, easy to use and bundled with features, however the sound quality isn't the best, and the effects are rubbish.

Still, for $500 it's a pretty good 4 channel mixer.

disagree

For the price, it's great. 4 channels, easy to use and bundled with features, however the sound quality isn't the best, and the effects are rubbish.

I had a ddm4000 as well. I see why people like them, but i agree with you. crap sound quality and crap effects... worse still, behringer stuff tends to break.

as others have mentioned, the djm350 looks the goods

disagree

I had a ddm4000 as well. I see why people like them, but i agree with you. crap sound quality and crap effects... worse still, behringer stuff tends to break.

ok, i had only heard good things about the new ones. obviously it isnt the greatest thing in the world but for a beginner i was told it was a pretty decent start... my bad lol

disagree

ok, i had only heard good things about the new ones. obviously it isnt the greatest thing in the world but for a beginner i was told it was a pretty decent start... my bad lol

on paper they are great value and tick all the boxes, in reality they are pretty average in the quality department. I've only owned a ddm4000, and can't comment about other models, but behringer don't have the best reputation for a reason

i dunno why though, ive owned plenty of behringer stuff and its all been more then great for the price ive payed...i mean you cant compare them to pioneer because they are just simply no wear near the same price...the same as you cant compare them to JBL in speakers for the same reason...

i dunno why though, ive owned plenty of behringer stuff and its all been more then great for the price ive payed...i mean you cant compare them to pioneer because they are just simply no wear near the same price...the same as you cant compare them to JBL in speakers for the same reason...

some people get lucky with them, and they last a while.... a lot of others have had bad experiences