Good, Cheap Mixer?

legunner

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the retailer and manufacturer are counting their pennies while you and your mate are holding down day jobs too?

Just pointing it out mate, i think i got out of bed on the wrong side today anyway.

but why? so it can be worth half in 6 months of what you paid? i just recon your better off with a second hand top of the line mixer then a brand new basic mixer...

new = warranty, dont you guys see how valuable that is with electronics products?

yeh but you have to decide if its worth the double the price + loosing money when you sell it... and for people like me who have to buy DJ gear from a DJ shop 4 hours away it doesnt matter anyway cause if my mixer were to break i would have to pay like $60 postage each way then wait 3ish weeks while it gets fixed, then wait another week or so while it gets posted back...it just makes more sense to save the money and go used for me at least...

but then again i suppose shippage would take A LOT longer for you boys down there, so maybe it's not the best idea.

works well here.

yer, sorry for that djaz, forgot that in uk we all live in each others pockets.

honestly i'm jealous and would rather be there, but i reckon u know that ey?

he already has an S4, and the denon not exactly a cheap mixer.

i love how we manage to stay on topic but actually move away from answering the OP.

llooooyyyddddd! read the thread lloyd!

damn it, my bad... you're right they aren't cheap. I was reading the DJTT review just prior to posting and it said ~$700 or so.... forgot this was in USD

fine, i'm going back through the thread :)

and LOL @ the llooooooyyyyddddd bit

• 2 weeks later...