<New to forum, not to mixing

Ellissentials

• 2 weeks later...
ahhhhhh Tommy! Yoda's nails are scratching the crap out of that record!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

"Scratch records, I must."

haha.....i like you already.

i think i went to djforums for a bit under the name boony, only for a little bit.

i swear i recognise your name from there, havnt been there for about 18 months or so though

• 3 weeks later...

Hey sorry for not returning lately. Seemed the site slowed down with activity for a few days after this post, then it also went down. I don't know how long for, but I checked 4 days in a row :(

I have many new mixes that you all will be wanting to check out...I'm quite sure of it :D

@JohnnyB: I kinda recognize the name I think? I've been there since 2003 and have over 5500+ posts there. I refresh that site every 10 minutes or so...always something going on. I just came here as a referal to the competition, so figured I'd hang around anyways :D Contribute a bit.

@Pulsebeat: hah glad you're happy with it. Please support me and what I do on my Sound Cloud account. Many new mixsets up.

www.soundcloud.com/ellissentials

Thanks again for the welcome all :D

well yeah pretty much, pretty keen to have a crack at glitch hop and dnb as well.

i cam from an electro backround though, was in a duo and were making electro based tracks but we split and went our seperate ways, id like to have a crack at one now and see how i went.