DJ Name for myself

Mitch

Hey there,

Been trying to think of a DJ name for myself, few friends have come up with some suggestions, wanna know if you guys think they are cool or shit ha.

DJ Dicrotic - means double beat (of a pulse, specifically)

DJ Systatic - means come together

DJ Scission - means split/division

Mainly picked for cool meanings and haven't found any one else under that name on the net (I want it to be original).

If you think these are all shit and have a better suggestion tell us as well.

Cheers guys

You probably wanna ditch the 1st one, it kinda sounds like a zombies package.

I like that your going for a meaning, as most people go for what sounds "cool"

If the deepness of your search gets to muchhave you considered some thing that personify's your personality.

Or like me if you already have a nick name use that.

i wouldnt worry about that band unless they're australian, its not the same name really.

chk this def:

scission - definition of scission by the Free Online Dictionary ...The act of cutting or severing; division or fission.

"the act of cutting"

dope.

is it pronounced:

s k ishun

or:

sishun?

Internet research find both systatic and scission are both taken by bands in canada and USA respectively, do you think this is an issue? I kinda want it to be original.

I found this word - trophic. Meaning Relates to food/nutrition. All my mates bag me about my eating, so kinda suits.

what do yous reckon of trophic as a name?

sol, there is a band called systatic, from canada, but still a band nonetheless :P and they are active coz just put an album out according to their site.

Out of these names trophic is the only one i can't find anybody else in music under, what do yous think?

I like the other names but i want it to be original, as there is other people active under those names at present.