Custom Computer

ChevChelios

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its for production, I plan on getting monitors when I get more $.

32bit can only use 3.2 gb of RAM but 64bit can run more and at the moment if you buy 64bit you upgrade to windows 7 for free, I know vista has its downfalls like that its a RAM hog and all the bugs and shit(most have ben fixed anyway) and thats why I want more RAM

And Tomy I checked that website and its pretty expensive compared to some.

Intel core2duo e8400 - $225

GigaByte EP45-UD3P (motherboard) - 181

4G Kit-800(2x2G) Kingston - $63

512M 9500GT (Video Card) - $63

Coolermaster Extreme Power+ 550w PSU - $89

Seagate SATA 500G - $71

Case - $100-$300 up to you

Here's some soundcards:

http://www.turramusic.com.au/Pages/Cata ... px?CIID=35

http://www.turramusic.com.au/Pages/Cata ... x?CIID=356

Some more hardcore gear:

http://www.turramusic.com.au/Pages/Cata ... ?CIID=1115

http://www.turramusic.com.au/Pages/Cata ... ?CIID=1244

Fairly similar config to what I have planned out.

I don't have to worry about a case cause my freind had a nice one lying around taking up space and he said I could have it, hehe :lol:

Do you know if the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCIe Fatal1ty Pro Series is any good, its top of the line for them so I would assume so.

'Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCIe Fatal1ty Pro Series' is more of an online gamers card..

Maximum audio performance and connectivity for Pro Gamers

Check out my earlier suggestions, or wait for a further suggestion (I'm looking into it)

Caleupe you may want to remind all that if they are using a computer and do not have the Format shift licence then they better get it well before using a Computer because the PPCA are out there and are looking to get ANY Dj not licenced

just letting you know

www.aria.com.au

www.mipi.com.au

anyway have to go have 12x systems to build here

only been doing Computer tech since 1989..

if they are using a computer and do not have the Format shift licence then they better get it well before using a Computer because the PPCA are out there and are looking to get ANY Dj not licenced

if you have only downloaded music and are playing straight from a laptop or dvs, you don't need to format shift. :arrow:

if they are using a computer and do not have the Format shift licence then they better get it well before using a Computer because the PPCA are out there and are looking to get ANY Dj not licenced

if you have only downloaded music and are playing straight from a laptop or dvs, you don't need to format shift. :arrow:

don't stoke the fire, bro

i'm not trying to stoke the fire man, i'm just sick of the scare tactics,

format shifting licence is from aria not ppca, it covers you converting legitematley purchased cd's/lp's being converted into digital files.

ppca are a broadcasting licence.

in this digital age everyone is or knows someone that is a dj or vj, what's the easiest way to keep these people in their bedrooms or at friends parties, tell them that they have to get all these different licences and part with a thousand or more dollars just to play music.

once again not stoking the fire, not having a go, just really sick of the misinformation or the missinterperation of information

i'm not trying to stoke the fire man, i'm just sick of the scare tactics,

format shifting licence is from aria not ppca, it covers you converting legitematley purchased cd's/lp's being converted into digital files.

ppca are a broadcasting licence.

in this digital age everyone is or knows someone that is a dj or vj, what's the easiest way to keep these people in their bedrooms or at friends parties, tell them that they have to get all these different licences and part with a thousand or more dollars just to play music.

once again not stoking the fire, not having a go, just really sick of the misinformation or the missinterperation of information

yea, i only meant, you've seen Denis' posts before.. it's all he talks about