10 track dubstep battle

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't touched my decks since my last gig 2 weeks ago :( therefore havent had a chance to get at this. will only be home for a few days this week too, then I'll be off to Perth. Hopefully I can get it done by then, otherwise I'm gonna be away in Perth til half way through jan.

So no, it's not too late mattus

wow took me a while to see this thread, i might jus give it a go for the hell of it but not compete cause im very late (unless y'all dont mind me joining) been mixing mainly drum n bass lately, havent done dubstep in a while :P

oh n by the way ive tried uploading a mix using that nero skrillex track and soundcloud wont let you, fuckin copywrite

i think it only scans the first couple of minutes, so if it isn't the first track you should be sweet.

Or just add some white noise to the start of mix - say first 5 mins.

And i can't see the problem with you joining, i haven't even got the chance to practice my mix yet. Haven't gotten round to touching the decks for a couple of weeks. Leave it to ill spector to decide though. he's in charge :)