Paris Hilton soon to be DJ

SolDios

Andy Brought this to my attention.

internet-memes-the-club-cant-even-handle-her-right-now.jpg

So lets discuss

personally, this is an absolute monstrosity in my opinion, worse than the whole Havana brown situation.

Even if she does get famous because of it, all the attention wont be for her music.

Her only claim to fame is her father (and the video)

What's your opinion on the situation?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet she didn't make it though

just like how Havana "wrote" - we run the night

There's ghost producers everywhere. Fairly common thing these days. Skrillex for example is actually Bare Noise and Deadmau5. That may have changed but the first 2 ep's were produced by them. I'm also pretty sure that tiesto is or was also in the same position.

Havana Brown has clearly done the vocal parts but like every top 40 singer, they have producers coming up with songs for them.

i think we already established that she was just a singer in that song. she never claimed to be a producer.

same as it was never quincy jones featuring michael jackson; or kanye west featuring jay-z; or neptunes featuring kelis; and so on and so on. theres a difference between being an artist singing on a song produced by someone else to someone ghost producing (i.e. not credited)