Paris Hilton soon to be DJ

SolDios

Havana brown can mix well. Her track was produced by some big wig Dutch guy but ghost producers are everywhere (I'm one at the moment). I don't mind her and actually listen to her show every now and then, and enjoy it.

This is just a media stunt to get us all talking. But literally EVERYONE is bagging out Paris lol

Not at all lol

have actually watched her live. and when she wants to, she can mix just fine.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havana brown can mix well. Her track was produced by some big wig Dutch guy but ghost producers are everywhere (I'm one at the moment). I don't mind her and actually listen to her show every now and then, and enjoy it.

This is just a media stunt to get us all talking. But literally EVERYONE is bagging out Paris lol

Not at all lol

Listen to her party people show bud. Then see her next time she's playing at a club in your town

i honestly have no real opinion on it. it's probably a good thing that some one with her fame feels that she needs to be a "DJ" to be awesome again? or something? meh 8-[

Cassie Davis and Snob Scrilla of production duo More Mega wrote we run the night for Havana and it apparently did really really well in the states?

if you wouldnt want to watch kim kardashian mix (or do anything for that matter) your a fucken homo.

what if she was lickin another bird out? would that make me a homo? :-k

He said wouldn't want to watch. Example; if you didn't wanna see kym kardashians tits jumping around while she was jumping around while djing…

Yeah i listened to one of her sat night mixes thought it was shit tbh, she knocked a cue track completely out of beat and then cut it after like 5 seconds lol.

I was under the impression she was a premixer as well?

Oh well i guess if she's actually mixing now then good on her.

Yeah all her production stuff is ghost produced and written not sure if she sings on it or not?

Yeah i listened to one of her sat night mixes thought it was shit tbh, she knocked a cue track completely out of beat and then cut it after like 5 seconds lol.

I was under the impression she was a premixer as well?

Oh well i guess if she's actually mixing now then good on her.

Yeah all her production stuff is ghost produced and written not sure if she sings on it or not?

She sings auto tuned but