HDJ 1500?

AlexJ

Hahahaha what a video

If you pause it at 1:03 you can see the channel gains are in double red, the channel level is only 3/4 of the way up, and the master volume is barely on with the guy just standing there with his finger on the mixers effects button....

Model is not DJ

• 1 month later...
Designed for use with pro-grade systems, the HDJ-1500 headphones boast copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils for accurate reproduction of deep base notes without sacrificing sound balance at other frequencies. Large 50mm driver units featuring rare earth magnets and 38μm-thick diaphragms boost output levels by 1dB compared to Pioneer's existing HDJ-1000 headphones, while lower impedance improves sensitivity.

To further boost the HDJ-1500s appeal to professional DJs, Pioneer has designed a soundproofing chamber which it claims improves sound insulation around the low and medium frequencies by 4dB compared to the HDJ-1000, helping to eliminate background noise and allow the user to concentrate on the task at hand

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that video is soooo wrong lol. If you looking for a great headphone nowadays, i would take the Zomo HD-1200, AIAIAI or Pioneer HDJ-2000. Best Headphones on the market, i have the Zomo & Pioneer at home, both have the best sound when it comes to DJ headphones. AIAIAI sound is good not so good as the zomo & pioneer, but i love the comfort of it, like the Sennheiser HD-25. They are the better HD-25 to me. When it comes to the sound the zomo & pioneer beating everything... :)

the next pioneer headphone video will be without a headphone, just acting stupid and show off lol

luckily you see a working meter at the mixer lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...