Mini moving heads

Lurk6r

Look very similar to the sputniks we used to use at work, a really cool and bright beam for the size but not the most reliable light, they arent up to being run for hours on end in clubs.

Do you mean, the build quality was bad hence short life or the it had a short running cycle then had to cool down?

Was just they didnt seem to last that long in a club where they are run 8 or so hours a day over the weekend and whatever, soho in sydney has the same problem with theirs too.

They would be perfect for a pub or mobile work but would look elsewhere for a club bro

Came in 3 days after ordering from China. One had a broken casing, but the light is working fine so I'm hoping they can just send me a new casing and not have to send it in. Their reasonably bright, if I could change one thing, I'd make the gobo bigger. They look pretty cool with smoke tough. My friend has the wash version of these, much more brighter, but I was afraid they would wash out my lasers and look boring with smoke.

• 4 weeks later...

About a month in. Both casings have failed. The screw mounts/holes are mad of cheap plastic and will crack. The light is fun, but for a small hall only. If you are considering getting 4 or more, your better off getting 2 proper moving heads.

So better for occasional mobile work? Surely for the price they are pretty good though

For house parties their cool. In big halls it gets hard to see the gobo, but you can still see the beam if its smokey. I'm just saying you can get more bang for your buck. For $300, your getting 2 moving beams being shot out of a little robot thing. Or you can get two 9 watt dmx led balls. Link them up and spam all things.