EV ELX112P vs JBL PRX612M vs QSC K12?Or something different?

AngusJanes

• 3 months later...

A mate just recently purchased the K12's and they absolutely annihilate the JBL EON G2 15" we used previously. The sound they produce is just so much more crisp, and the volumes they reach are amazing.

I'd say the only thing the G2's had over the K12's was bass due to the 15" drivers.

Haven't used any of the other two so can't provide any feedback there.

I have a pair of PRX612M's and I'm happy with them. They're fairly light for a wooden box and sound really good in my opinion. I've had them since the start of the year and they're showing very little signs of wear and tare although I do take very good care of them.

Of course I'm going to recommend the JBL's as I own them but I've heard really good things about the K12's. I guess you can't go wrong with any of the above speakers. The EV's have the advantage of being cheaper than the QSC's and JBL's while the JBL's and QSC's will probably sound a bit better.

If your running without subs you might want to look at the PRX615M or the ELX115P as none of the above speakers will produce an amazing amount of low end.