Building Synths & Music Software For Windows Mobile Devices

yizzle

encRBFO.jpg?1

*ysm notes: sadly, i could not embed this video into the post, so I put links at the end of the post.

The success of Apple’s iOS has led to an explosion of mobile music applications. Microsoft is working hard, though, to make its mobile ecosystem just as vibrant – and just as much a player in the area of mobile music making.

This video captures an hour-long session at Microsoft’s Build 2014 conference that focuses on building mobile music apps: Sequencers, Synthesizers, and Software, Oh My! Building Great Music Creation Apps for Windows Store.

Here’s what speakers Pete Brown and Jason Olson have to say about the talk:

"People love expressing themselves by creating music on their mobile devices. This talk will briefly discuss why creative apps are important and how you can build the best music creation apps on Windows.

We will show several of the top music creation apps today using new Windows features, how you can use these new features, and what Microsoft is doing in the future to make the experience even better."

Direct video link: here

Microsoft Developer Network: here

Source: synthtopia.com / msdn.com