making a virtual turntable…..i,v got a design in my head

wazza

i,m looking to make a virtual turntable midi controller…

if you all was to make a v turntable midi controller for mixing and scratch /controlling dj software ….what would you like to see on it and why ...(E.G.) buttons ,knob and pitch fader

ok…this is what i,m thinking

a midi controller thats in a turntable road case thats looks like a turntable but not….it has a 17 or 19 inch lcd screen, on the screen you will see a all most fill size vinyl record that will go around and around when the track in the dj software is playing ,when you scratch the vinyl record will move back and forth

it will have a touch pitch fader that has LEDs so i can see where i set the pitch

it will have 8 FSR touch button/ pads….(the same pad sensors that are under the pads on a MPC)

a joystick for scrolling though your mp3 tracks in loading into the decks in the software

for plater control (scratching and pitch blending ) will be controlled by motion capture …move your hand over the screen with the vinyl record on it and it will move the track in the dj software

i think i can put one together for about $300 to $400