Understand and produce music better and faster!

TheoryDJ

Hey AusDJs!

Just seeing if anyone is interested in learning how to produce melodies and tracks better and faster with some simple theory training. I got the idea from a DJ/Producer friend of mine who needed help creating melodies better and wanted to understand how music worked in general. I've given a few lessons already and my clients are blown away by the simplicity and effectiveness of the musical knowledge I'm keen to impart.

I'm based in Brisbane but would be willing to teach via Skype too!

TheoryDJ

Hey AusDJs!

Just seeing if anyone is interested in learning how to produce melodies and tracks better and faster with some simple theory training. I got the idea from a DJ/Producer friend of mine who needed help creating melodies better and wanted to understand how music worked in general. I've given a few lessons already and my clients are blown away by the simplicity and effectiveness of the musical knowledge I'm keen to impart.

I'm based in Brisbane but would be willing to teach via Skype too!

TheoryDJ

I,m keen....what hard-ware and software are you using.....what $$$...I'm on the Gold Coast

Hey Wazza!

It doesn't matter what your chosen software and hardware is as the theory can be used on any D.A.W. (and any musical instrument for that matter too!) I can show you how to apply the theory to your chosen software and even show you ways to best utilize any hardware you may own also.

I like to start with a 2 hour cram session and hopefully that will be enough to set you on your way for $100. Some people are interested in further 2 hours sessions to follow up as there is a lot of information but I do offer 1 hour sessions after the initial contact for $50 an hour.

You thinking Skype or personal contact?