Write Great Melodies Instantly!

TheoryDJ

Hey Aus DJ's!

I want to show you how to produce great music instantly on any D.A.W! I'm offering a 2 hour cram session which will teach you how to select the correct notes to write melodic lines trouble-free, as well as explain chord structures and give a better overall understanding of the musical theory aspects of your chosen program. This ISN'T a music reading class, but a whole heap of information to make your life easier and your music writing effortless!

I know HEAPS of producers are wondering what all the black and white keys mean on their Midi keyboards or the best way to use those 16 pads you've probably got sitting in front of you. I can teach you everything you need to know in these 2 hours with follow-up appoints available if need be.

I'm based in Brisbane but offer Skype lessons too. I charge $100 for this session which is really a small price to pay considering the thousands of dollars I've spent on music tuition to get the information I'm offering not to mention the price of my 2 Diplomas in Music and my current Bachelor of Music.

If this sounds like you, get in touch and see the results, really.

Theory DJ

More information here https://www.facebook.com/theorydj2014.