Ableton Battle

im still new here but thought i'd see if any one was down for some friendly competition. i don't have decks so this is my only means of mixing, no i'm not one of those people who rock up at a party and nerd it out behind some laptop like a wannabee girltalk. i just use it to make little mix tapes/ mash ups/ and of course my own production and for personal kicks nothing else.

anyway ableton is a hell of a program and if any one is down to do like a sample battle/ remix battle or some form of competition where people get to show off there skills with the greatest program ever. i think it would be good to see how other people use and abuse the program.

i'm thinking like a 5 minute thing, more samples less synth but hell i'll go either way. what do ya'll think

hears a little mix tape to get the juices flowing

mix _n_ mash.mp3 - 22.62MB

its verry mashupy at the start goes more into a mix, one of the first i did just to show my friends that girltalk ant all hes cracked up to be and any one can do it, now i find it quite addictive and fun