The biggest glossary of all music production words, acoustics terms, EDM genres, audio engineering terminology, recording vocabulary, and electronic music theory definitions.

Prime Suspect

Hello to Australian DJs, music producers, audio engineers, and musicians. Today I would like to tell you about a wonderful project, in which I was honored to take part. Sorry for self-promotion but I guess it can be useful. "Good Musician" is the second edition of the biggest glossary in the world of music creation, written by a team of professional music producers and audio engineers. Here you can find ALL definitions and terms (even rare and unique) that are used in music production, audio engineering, DJing, and beat making; differences and characteristics of all major EDM genres; explanation of all sound effects that you saw in your DAW (FL Studio, Ableton, Cubase, Pro Tools, etc.); compression and its types; all types of sound synthesis; sound waves characteristics; all types of noise and sound; reverberation, ADSR, equalization and all kinds of equalizer; distortion, saturation, dispersion, mastering; music recording terms, features and characteristics of all types of microphones; delay and its types, chorus effect, dithering, all types of filters, AND SO ON. 

The book contains about 800 definitions and is suitable both for beginners in music production and for more experienced professionals.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072M8QRLN

Thanks for attention!