ROBOTA vinyl feat. Dave Tarrida, Steve Stoll, Little Nobody

Andrez

LITTLE NOBODY feat. ROBO*BRAZILEIRA

'Robota' vinyl 12-inch, mixes by Dave Tarrida, Steve Stoll, Jammin' Unit + DJ Hi-Shock

[iF?/Prime Direct]

RELEASE DATE 6 APRIL 2010.

http://www.primedirectdist.co.uk/product.php?productid=15338&cat=0&page=1

Support and airplay from D.A.V.E. THE DRUMMER, BEN KLOCK, TREVOR ROCKCLIFFE, SHIN NISHIMURA, BAS MOOY, LUKE'S ANGER, ANDREW TILL, DJ WADA, V1NZ, CAPTAIN FUNK, MAX DURANTE, ORLANDO VOORN, JOHN ACQUAVIVA, DJ WARP, ALEX BLANCO, AL TOURETTES, CRAIG McWHINNEY, ROMAN ZAWODNY, INIGO KENNEDY, JON RUNDELL, BEN MILL, MASA, DARKMODE, CLAUDIO MASSO and BILL YOUNGMAN.

l_ef1f55b355b94c24b2c0f6746df0ffcf.jpg

TRACKS

A1. DAVE TARRIDA REMIX

A2. JAMMIN’ UNIT REMIX

A3. ROBO*BRAZILEIRA A CAPPELLA

AA1. LITTLE NOBODY VS. DJ HI-SHOCK REMIX

AA2. STEVE STOLL REMIX

CHECK OUT MORE INFO/BUY ONLINE HERE:

http://www.primedirectdist.co.uk/product.php?productid=15338&cat=0&page=1

SOME FEEDBACK TO THIS WAX:

"Steve Stoll!!! What more can I say? And Dave Tarrida's remix - fucking brilliant. It's in my radio show on Sunday [www.xt3.nl]. With a little introduction from me. Wicked track."

D.A.V.E. The Drummer (Hydraulix/Infectious/Eukatech, UK)

"Man, Dave Tarrida's is a sick remix. Definitely vinyl material... got that dirty bass of dubstep with a bouncy techno edge, I reckon there'd be a few who'd dig that."

Craig McWhinney (Global Underground/Haul Music/Nightshade, Australia)

"Holy shit, this is fucking awesome. Epic work on getting Tarrida to mix it!!! Real hop'n'skip tune. I'm giving the hydraulics in my office chair a workout with the bounce. Damn straight this needs to be on vinyl. And everyone needs to own a copy!"

Ehsan Gelsi (Bubble & Squeak/Smash Bang Records, Australia)

"Steve Stoll remix is pumping!"

Orlando Voorn (R&S Records/International Deejay Gigolo/Submerge, USA)

"The Dave Tarrida remix is dope...!! That's exactly the kind’a sound I'm really into at the mo’!!"

DJ Brewster B (3RRR FM, Australia)

"I am LOVIN’ that Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock remix – that is hench and it's totally flipping my wig around! And what a remix the Tarrida one is - OOOF!! You're a star for sending that... defo put that on vinyl!"

DJ Steve Found (Kick 106 Radio/Twisted Energy, UK)

"Steve Stoll remix is doing the business for me - and Dave Tarrida's is lush as FUCK!!"

Luke's Anger (Tigerbass/Don’t/Bonus Round, UK)

"Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock mix is a good one! Sounds like The Terminator on a kill spree."

s007ii (DJ subRoutine) (Protonradio, Canada)

"This is awesome."

Son Of Zev (Elektrax/EPTAS, Australia)

"Like the Steve Stoll remix best!"

Bas Mooy (Audio Assault/Planet Rhythm/Impact Mechanics, Netherlands)

"Dave Tarrida's remix is a belter... one of the best I've heard yet! I for one would love this on vinyl... The Steve Stoll remix is simply amazing and my fave!"

E383 (Home Records/IF?/Hypnotic Room, UK)

"This one is right up my alley! If I had to choose, I’d say the Steve Stoll and Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock are the remixes I’m most likely to play. It’s hard to say which one I like best because they’re all good!"

Anton Banks (The Vault Radio/Elektrosouls, USA)

l_7636c4ecead5497da3db6672c8b5f4fe.jpg

PLUS an interview with STEVE STOLL, DAVE TARRIDA, JAMMIN’ UNIT and TOSHIYUKI YASUDA – about all things kitsch robotic – is now online right here:

http://www.fun-in-the-murky.com/mt/2010/04/domo-arigato-mr-robota.html

And there’s a video of the Little Nobody vs. Hi-Shock remix here:

;)