Aidan Alexander Releases “I Don’t Love You” that Puts You In Your Feels

News

But I love this

Indie singer-songwriter Aidan Alexander is another artist to keep on your radar if you haven’t already heard of him. Alexander recently released his new single “I Don’t Love You,” and it’s a track that will pull at the heart strings and have you in your feels even when you try so hard not to get emotionally attached to the song. You can hear the track above now.

With only one song out, the artist already has 47K + monthly listeners on Spotify which is absolutely insane! So, who is Alexander?

Alexander is mostly known as the 18-year old LA actor (yes, that young), who starred opposite the Golden Globe nominee Bill Paxton in the film Red Wing. He was also a part of the Sony production A Cowgirl’s Story  and .270, which earned a Grand Jury Prize at the New York International Screenwriter’s Awards.

With success already under his belt, what more could he do? Well, he did more. Not only an actor, he transcended across the media spectrum by delving into content creation where he has one of the most engaged accounts nationwide, according to Twitter, and where he has accumulated over 1.5 million total followers on social media.

As if that wasn’t enough, he then demonstrated his vocal affinity when he released his new single, which plays a character all of its own in Alexander’s life.

DnZIKIXXsAIDiog.jpg-large.jpeg

“I Don’t Love You” is an atmospheric, serene, sorrowful, and airy song. The lullaby elegance in his voice against the electronic whines and the percussive instrumentation in the back only makes the single feel more airy and dreamy. As you feel complete isolation of the emotions you’re currently feeling, the song intensifies and calms in a matter of seconds. The slow-tempo also makes the song more like a sweet serenade or an indie-electronic ballad.

Aidan mentions that some of his musical influences come from a variety of artists including: Robyn, Fleetwood Mac, and Frank Sinatra. But his first real love in music began when he heard Billie Holiday’s “Good Morning Heartache” for the first time.

The artist is excited to show his fans what he’s been preparing all this time, and I’m sure everyone is anxious to hear what Alexander has in store for this EP later this year.

image001.jpg

Be sure to check out Aidan Alexander on all of his social platforms to stay tuned for the release of his project and more!

Instagram | Spotify | Facebook| Twitter

The post Aidan Alexander Releases “I Don’t Love You” that Puts You In Your Feels appeared first on Verge Campus.

Source