Honne Performance Mystifies the Boston Crowd at Royale

News

Good Together

If you’re ever looking for a night to let go of everything and just feel free and good, then a Honne concert is just the medicine you need.

The band had stolen the entire Royale room’s hearts with the music and the simple, sweet vibes they offered on the stage. Honne sang so many of their new songs as well as so many of their old ones from the previous album, and Boston was singing along without any direction. After I left the photo pit to stand in the crowd, I noticed how immensely packed it was–I had known it was a sold out show, but didn’t realize how massive the room was until I saw all of the crowded bodies and smiling faces. Hands were up in the air and heads were back with eyes closed as people absorbed the music into their bones and swayed to the beats of each track.

I was starstruck by how incredible Honne was live, and it only elevated my love for them to greater heights. The band recently released their second debut album Love Me/Love Me Not, a 12-track project of beautiful work. The album was elegantly released as well, with a pre-release plan of dropping two-track EPs at a time throughout the summer, giving the fans a dose of what was to come, and what emotions to feel until the full production was revealed.

The lights were atmospheric and subtle, but they made an impact for every song they performed. There was no doubt that the whole hour and half of music was euphoric, an encounter of immense fantasy, seduction, and bliss. The band didn’t even stop too many times to interrupt the show, they played song after song, with ease, caressing our ears and giving us a true soundtrack experience.

Would 100% recommend seeing them should you ever have the chance!

Here are the photos I took last night:

IMG_9841.jpg

IMG_9835.jpg

IMG_9832.jpg

IMG_9831.jpg

IMG_9809.jpg

IMG_9801.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

IMG_9762.jpg

IMG_9745.jpg

IMG_9744.jpg

IMG_9730.jpg

IMG_9724-e1538941307777.jpg

IMG_9705-1.jpg

IMG_9688.jpg

IMG_9683.jpg

IMG_9634-e1538941265532.jpg

IMG_9780.jpg

Be sure to follow Honne on social media for more from their extraordinary band:

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Website

The post Honne Performance Mystifies the Boston Crowd at Royale appeared first on Verge Campus.

Source