Fast-Rising Dub GDLK Nabs Madeleine Wood For New Hit, “Carolina” : Watch

News

Off his upcoming new EP of the same title

After building a sound in 2017, then taking center stage in 2018, now rising star GDLK (GodLike) is ready to take his place at the top of the charts. Entering NYE with an incredible bass fueled NYE countdown playlist, GDLK continues to trailblaze as he prepares the world for his highly-anticipated EP, with the first taste in new single, titled, “Carolina”.

On “Carolina”, GDLK is joined by amazing singer Madeleine Wood (“Follow”). Using her seductive vocals to narrate the words, GDLK provides a well-balanced production filled with a great build and show-stopping climax. “Carolina” is infused with heavy bass, trendsetting dubs, and overall radio-friendly appeal thanks to the chemistry of God and Wood. Madeleine Wood is coming off an incredible 2018, accumulating over 468k Spotify streams.

GDLK on the making of “Carolina”:

“Well I tried to tell a story with this production, and give new listeners a chance to live in my world for a bit. The real-time inspiration came from being on tour and realizing that I felt at home with my fans. I wanted to connect with them and just travel on my ship.”

“Carolina” is slated to appear on GDLK’s upcoming new project of the same title the end of the month. Along with the title track, the 9-track EP will also feature fan-favorites “Incoming”, “Reflections”, and “Rivalry”. Featuring guest appearances from Rico Act, Eruza5, and Without My Armor. The new single by GDLK is available now via Spotify and YouTube via own imprint.

The post Fast-Rising Dub GDLK Nabs Madeleine Wood For New Hit, “Carolina” : Watch appeared first on Verge Campus.

Source