Premiere: Meet KAADENZE as He Takes Us Through The ‘Land of the Wicked’

News

You Can’t Deny This Superstar in the Making, Meet Kaadenze

Hailing from Orange County, California, promising new recording artist KAADENZE introduces himself to the world with the release of his debut project, creatively-titled, Land of the Wicked.

KAADENZE is a straight edge recording artist, profanity-free music, on his debut, the promising new artist tells the story of who is KAADENZE and his aspirations to be a beacon of hope for the new generation. The new album is a unique infusion of various genres including Hip-Hop, EDM, and Soul.

KAADENZE doesn’t make his debut alone, enlisting the talented producer and Top Dawg Entertainment-affiliated StealMyBeats. Back in 2018, StealMyBeats was recognized as a high-profile new superstar producer following his work with platinum-selling stars Logic and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. Producing all 11 tracks, the two collaborators chemistry is both electrifying and remarkable from beginning to end.

Land of the Wicked is both a debut and personal project for the up-and-coming talent. The recording process had its peaks and valleys for both artist and producer. Throughout the project, KAADENZE reflects on unwavering faith and passion to get him through the darkness.

KAADENZE on the making of his debut album:
“This album forced me to give every ounce of mental, emotional, and spiritual energy I have had stored up over the countless years. With this album, my one hope and desire is that it speaks to individuals listening that they feel a presence of positivity and truth. A presence that there is hope in the midst of storms they may be facing. Speaking from a man, who myself has struggled with addiction, depression, anxiety, and heartbreak just to name a few.”

Who is KAADENZE? Born Austin Milby, the Tustin-native delivers music with a purpose. Spreading the word while remaining neutral as a man of faith. Connecting with his fans through his god-gifted superior lyrical abilities, catchy songs, and positivity.

Bold, impactful, and refreshing, KAADENZE is prepared to skyrocket to the top of the charts with his unique brand of Hip-Hop, delivering a message that will be rejoiced and respected by the masses following the first listen.

For more on KAADENZE? follow him today on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

Stream Land of the Wicked now, courtesy of Spotify.

The post Premiere: Meet KAADENZE as He Takes Us Through The ‘Land of the Wicked’ appeared first on Verge Campus.

Source