Eat Tatoo Dead Tiger

Andrez

ANDREZ BERGEN

“EAT TATOO DEAD TIGER”

(Auricular Records)

The people at the way cool, insanely long-running (20 years now) U.S. experimental/industrial/noize label, AURICULAR, saw fit to give me the op to release an album through them, which I snatched up and the resultant beastie is now available as of yesterday - appropriate enough, Friday the 13th.

It's called EAT TATOO DEAD TIGER (and subtitled Squalid Cold Tokyo Collectibles), and brings together 19 tracks I composed under around 20 different aliases, most of them more leftfield/noise/glitch/downright silly.

m_d187d9bb39d448d2902692428e3d9af6.jpg

Find out more from them via the nice little site they set up for the LP right here:

http://andrezbergen.auricular.com/

By the way, don't bother getting your dictionary out; tattoo is misspelled on purpose (really!) - the album is named after this hilarious J-English t-shirt I picked up here in Tokyo. The cover design is itself a distorted version of that very tee... ;)

Check out Auricular's other catalogue where possible, in particular the brand new one from my mate, NOISEPSALM, which is coming out also today - it's called "Soma Causatum" and is way cool.