IF? LTD EDITION #1

feat. DAVE ANGEL / MIJK VAN DIJK / KULTRUN

l_0aaca9562d33402c80108716e967fdc2.jpg

PRE-ORDER HERE THROUGH PRIME DIRECT (UK):

http://www.primedirectdist.co.uk/product.php?productid=15596&cat=80&page=2

FEEDBACK/APPRAISAL:

“Thanks for this quality package!”

Ken Ishii (Japan)

“Mijk Van Dijk can do no wrong – one of the finest producers in the business shows why hes a master with this funky/sexy remix.”

Claude Young (USA/Japan)

“Kultrun’s ‘Disquo’ remix is amazing – full support!”

Wally Lopez (Spain)

“Feeling this EP and will be supporting – best mix for me is Dave Angel's!”

Trevor Rockcliffe (UK)

“Mijk van Dijk's remix is a cool track, will immediately play on the weekend... I know I am repeating myself, but ‘Cocaine Speaking’ is mega: getting better with every time I listen to it.”

Martin Landsky (Poker Flat, Berlin)

“Loving Dave Angel's remix!”

Shin Nishimura (Japan)

“Mijk’s ’Cocaine Speaking’ has old school/new school vibes.”

Nick Warren (UK)

“I love the Dave Angel and Kultrun remixes. Massive techno sounds! Will play!”

Satoshi Fumi (Japan)

“This is great.”

Paul Sidoli (Cosmonauts, UK)

“I liked Dave Angel’s and Kultrun’s remixes very much. While both are pretty deep ones, the synth riffs are really used sophisticatedly. It's been a long while since I heard Dave Angel's production, but I'm glad to know he hasn't lost any creative delight.”

Tatsuya Oe (Captain Funk, Japan)

“Dave Angel remix is sweet, nice one!”

Craig McWhinney (Australia)

“Most impressive – big, big release. Your label is on fire!”

Kevin Collier (Audio Textures, UK)

“I LOVE the Dave Angel remix of ‘Metropolis How’ and also I really like the ‘Cocaine Speaking’ remix – it has some nice Green Velvet-esque funk, and some classic percussions! Sweet.”

V1NZ (USA)

“That Dave Angel mix is great!”

David Flores (Audio Injection, USA)

“Great stuff – love the Dave Angel remix; I have his Rotation records here at home. Full support!”

BCR Boys (UK)

“Full support from me.”

Luis Bonias (Spain)

“Strong bassline, dark sound and good solid track, the Mijk van Dijk mix will work well in my sets.”

DJ Monik (Costa Rica)

“Dave's filter sound is nice and ‘Metropolis How?’ has a good atmosphere, but the Mijk van Dijk remix of ‘Cocaine Speaking’ is a FREAKY track! Awesome and great… I love it! Kultrun’s mix of ‘Disquo’ is a very groovy track based on the traditional house style, and I especially love the bass sound. The sampling from Loletta is very DJ-friendly; I can play it easy in my DJ sets!”

Katsuhisa Toida (DJ Toida, Japan)

“Superb remix collection this. The ‘Cocaine Speaking’ remix is top draw and consider this rinsed everywhere. Fine package. I am always honest and this EP really is good. 9/10.”

Ed-Liner (UK)

“The Dave Angel mix is mint!!!! Will be playing for sure. Mijk Van Dijk’s remix is cool for the clubs; the bassline hits you like a ton of bricks!!!!!”

Roman Zawodny (USA)

“I must say this is A GREAT ONE! Great sounds here! The remix of ‘Disquo’ by Kultrun and the remix of ‘Metropolis How?’ by Dave Angel are so simple and clean! Love the house imprint of these tracks (chords are my favourite always!) and the female voice in ‘Disquo’ with also this shakin' groove makes me dance right now, good job! These tracks will be played a lot for sure, mate, and charted on my upcoming July chart!”

Claudio Masso (Italy)

“Excellent stuff, the Dave Angel remix is ace!”

Norman Chung

“Fantastic all round release. Great vibes and spoons full of funk from all tracks. Mijk's ‘Cocaine Speaking’ remix with its elastic percussion and solo ditties gets me every time.”

Ben Mill (Australia)

“Wow, that’s fucking huge! All the remixes are sweet as, but Mijk’s remix of ‘Cocaine Speaking’ really really stands out for me, will be playing this for a while. Dave Angel as well… that’s an awesome package. Big congrats to Kultrun – well deserved IMO.”

Rysh Paprota (Australia)

“What a great great release – well done! Mijk Van Dijk's version of ‘Cocaine Speaking’ is the best to date.”

Sebastian Bayne (Australia)

“I like them all!! But my favorite is ‘Disquo’. I looove the Good Vibration sample! Thumbs up!”

Natascha van Dongen (Germany)

“Fucking lunacy, mate! Going with Kultrun’s remix of ‘Disquo’ here (a fave of mine anyway) – love how he has kept the pulse and flow, and his housey/atmospheric stabs and builds are superb.”

Enclave (Australia)

“I really like the feel of Dave Angel's mix.”

Richard Maher (Australia)

“[Cocaine Speaking is] ‘the single most infectious groove to land in our lap.”

DJ Mag (UK)

Also supported (and played) by DJ HI-SHOCK (Australia), KODA (Australia) and CUT BIT MOTORZ (Japan).

;)