[IF?] ROBOTA remixed by Inigo Kennedy, Dave Tarrida + more

Andrez

Little Nobody feat. Robo*Brazileira

ROBOTA: ULTERIOR REMIX SELECTION

[iF? Records - IF120]

feat. remixes by INIGO KENNEDY . DAVE TARRIDA . PAUL BIRKEN . V1NZ . BEN MILL . TOSHIYUKI YASUDA .

KULTRUN . DJ HI-SHOCK . LITTLE NOBODY . KODA

l_66a7f29f189f4878950d5f07607a5472.jpg

OUT TODAY - CLICK HERE FOR SAMPLE SOUNDS OR PROFFER UP DOSH:

http://www.junodownload.com/products/1615720-02.htm

Remixes of the essential tune put together for us by Inigo Kennedy, Paul Birken, Toshiyuki Yasuda, Dave Tarrida, Ben Mill, V1NZ, Kultrun, Koda, Little Nobody and DJ Hi-Shock, plus the original mix by Little Nobody feat. Robo*Brazileira that started it all – oh, and another cool cover by Marcin Markowski.

Dedicated to the memory of Vinz Capuano (V1NZ).

1. Robota (Toshiyuki Yasuda remix)

2. Robota (Inigo Kennedy remix)

3. Robota (Dave Tarrida remix)

4. Robota (Ben Mill’s Tin Man remix)

5. Robota (Kultrun remix)

6. Robota (V1NZ remix)

7. Robota (DJ Hi-Shock vs Little Nobody remix)

8. Robota (Koda remix)

9. Robota (Paul Birken remix)

10. Robota (Original Mix)

FEEDBACK FROM DJs/MUSICIANS + PEOPLE WE DIG:

"Wow, wow, wow!!! As you may know I am a huge Inigo Kennedy fan... I really like the dark, textured ambience combined with the hard pumped bass grooves and complex crisp percussion. I love this one!!! I really do!!!"

V1NZ (Elektrax/Proper N.Y.C, USA - thanks, Vinz)

"Dave Tarrida's mix is lush as FUCK!!"

Luke's Anger (Tigerbass/Don’t/Bonus Round, UK)

"Killer, no filler [ben Mill's Tin Man Remix]. Dig the dub vibes, bro. Dave Tarrida's is a sick remix... got that dirty bass of dubstep with a bouncy techno edge, I reckon there'd be a few who'd dig that."

Craig McWhinney ( Global Underground/Haul Music/Nightshade, Australia )

"Yeah I like Dave Tarrida's... heavy!!"

Alec Storey / Al Tourettes (Phonica/Ostgut Ton/Bonus Round, UK)

"The 'Robota' remixes are great. I'm particularly liking the Inigo Kennedy and Ben Mill remixes. Good stuff!"

Anton Banks (The Vault radio show, USA)

"Well, about this release I must say are all great tracks... a new way for music and I appreciate this! My favourite remix is absolutely Koda's one! Great dark, deep stuff! Electric and massive... cool stuff!"

Claudio Masso (Elektrax/Hypnotic Room, Italy)

"I am LOVIN’ that Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock remix – that is hench and it's totally flipping my wig around! And what a remix the Tarrida one is - OOOF!! You're a star for sending that...!"

DJ Steve Found (Kick 106 Radio/Twisted Energy, UK)

"This Inigo Kennedy remix is a killer!!"

Koda (Elektrax/IF?, Australia)

"Holy shit, this is fucking awesome. Epic work on getting [Dave] Tarrida to mix it!!! Real hop 'n' skip tune. I'm giving the hydraulics in my office chair a workout with the bounce. Damn straight this needs to be on vinyl. And everyone needs to own a copy!"

Ehsan Gelsi (Bubble & Squeak/Smash Bang Records, Australia)

"Yeah, Dave Tarrida's is a nice remix man!"

Shin Nishimura (SCI+TEC/Plus Tokyo/Sleaze, Japan)

"Loving the Dave Tarrida remix of 'Robota'... alien robotic techno!"

Andrew Till (Psy-Harmonics, Australia)

"Especially love Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock mix, and of course this massive one – DAVE TARRIDA. His remix is really awesome. This solid groove blows my mind!Thank you for sending me cool tracks!"

Tatsuya Oe / Captain Funk (Sublime/AVEX, Japan)

"Oh ho ho...Yep, Dave Tarrida's mix is good, mate - real club tune yeah and dynamic."

Max Durante (Monotone/Hot Trax, Italy)

"Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock... amazing!"

DJ Ichitomi (TTAK, Japan)

"Oh my!! This tune is going to be big! I love it, that sinister bassline sends shivers down my spine! Awesome, one of the best things Tarrida's done for a while imho. The Inigo Kennedy remix is a slammer! I'm a big fan of Surgeon, Regis, Female, DJ Boss, etc, so this was a nice surprise."

DJ Mike Holmes (Bleep Radio/Recorded Delivery, UK)

Tarrida's is ill man!! Love it!! Full support from me!"

Roman Zawodny (F1 Recordings/Elektrax/Prozak, USA)

"Very nice remix from Dave [Tarrida]!"

Inigo Kennedy (Molecular/Missile/Asymmetric/Urban Substance, UK)

"The Inigo Kennedy mix has nice glitchy sounds, reminding me of stuff similar to Apparat."

Alkan (Android Muziq/Hypnotic Room, Australia)

"Yeah, Dave's is sounding nice, and clubby too."

Bill Youngman (Tresor/Scandinavia/Neue Heimat/Feinwerk, Germany)

"What a nice baby! The Toshiyuki Yasuda remix is really a surprise egg, a little bit of all - fluffy, funky, jazzy, electric... 6:14 minutes of fun! Reminds me a little bit of some old Denki Groove tunes or something else. V1NZ's remix is typically Vinz: clear, metallic, infectious - not much more to say! The Paul Birken remix is great - nice old school acid flavour. I love that one! My favorite is the DJ Hi-Shock vs. Little Nobody remix - "here comes the robots" kickass bassline; straight, dark and evil!"

Natascha van Dongen (Germany)

"The Little Nobody & DJ Hi-Shock mix is so spacial and cavernous, like it should be dropped at a rave party for 10,000 people and make them crazy."

Kana Masaki (TTAK/Hypnotic Room, Japan)

"The Dave Tarrida remix is dope...!! That's exactly the kind’a sound I'm really into at the mo’!!"

DJ Brewster B (3RRR FM, Australia)

"Inigo Kennedy's is cool! Tuff! Love that percussion-like riff, and the effect on the original vox works a treat. Tarrida's is robofunk! Love it. Top quality mix. Love the energy and chaos of the Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock remix too; not sure what it is, probably the space, but something reminds me of Der Dritte Raum… obviously a bit tougher. Wunderbar!"

Bitch Shift (Elektrax/IF?/Digiticed, Australia)

Dave's remix is the BEST Robota remix I have heard, no kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW."

DJ Hi-Shock (Elektrax/Central Station/Time Unlimited, Australia)

"Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock mix is solid and banging."

Hologram Hookers (Hypnotic Room/Afro Acid, UK)

"Dave Tarrida's remix is a belter... one of the best I've heard yet!"

E383 (Home Records/IF?/Hypnotic Room, UK)

"This is awesome."

Son Of Zev (Elektrax/EPTAS, Australia)

"Inigo Kennedy mix drives me wild!"

Akihiro Matsumoto (Jump Records, Japan)

"The Dave Tarrida mix is really cool. VERY me! I was told that old school rave sounds and deep house are in vogue right now, and the Dave Tarrida remix is what I was picturing as an example of what I should be working on, great stuff!"

Tony Irvine (Irvine Jump, 3PBS-FM, Australia)

"That’s industrial with a physical feel!"

Toshiyuki Yasuda (Pussyfoot/Megadolly/[PIAS] Recordings, Japan)

"This Inigo Kennedy mix sounds really good! Thanks for sending this, the same with previous IF? stuff - this quality you send me is enough for me and there's no need to get better quality.”

Marcin Markowski (Digital Sound Revolution, Poland)

"The 'Robota' remixes are all pretty good, but by far my favourite is Toshiyuki Yasuda's... its so so cool! It goes absolutely mental - he-he!"

Rysh Paprota

Like the Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock one…"

Alex Blanco (Thrive Records/Floorplay, UK)

"Dave Tarrida remix - funktastic!"

Dave Blakemore (Dead Channel, UK)

"Little Nobody vs. DJ Hi-Shock mix is a good one! Sounds like The Terminator on a kill spree."

s007ii / DJ subRoutine (Protonradio, Canada)

"Yep. Dave Tarrida is good."

Isnod (IF?, Australia)