DJM 700K

flavboy

Hi crew, Im not sure if this is the place to post but i have the 700k. It just died on the output for ch2. The unit is quite new but got it from ebay a few weeks ago. Does anyone know this issue? Can pioneer go off the serial number without the original receipt if need be?

Thanks in advance!

pioneer in aus at least don't track serial numbers to the original sale, only when it comes in for repair. They also state in their terms that they do not offer warranty on sales via ebay. you might get lucky and they'll accept it but if they stick to official policy you'll be out of luck there.

it depends on the repairer aswell, i had a heap of trouble getting my trouble maker repaired under warranty... but that's off topic, if you bought it from an ebay store they should have some sort of repair policy, if you bought it privately ask them if they have the receipt still the worst they can say is no.

it's an excellent system, haven't any real problems with it, when i bought it one of the speakers had been dropped and the horn driver had smashed the bass driver, it's also been in for a service because we got a xlr cable stuck in it and it stopped pumping bass from the sub-they fixed it gave it a clean out replaced the fans, now it works great, a friend and me bought 2 of the last 3 systems available in adelaide... got our eyes on the last 1