buying from ebay

Skank

hey guys, im on the market for a high end set up eg cdj1000s and 800 mixer but carnt be fucked waiting for djwarehouse to have a nother monster sale i was thinking about going to an online shop on ebay but would like to know otherpeoples experience and if possible any good websites to get some deals from

thanks guys

p/s is there anything out there anyone would recomend above the cdj1000mk3

one off my crew pick up 2 new CDJ 1000 MK3 from a friend that works for J.B's ...after 3 numark CDX shit themself

the CDJ 1000mk3 are nice & are going to run for a long time

we were going to wait for the denon 3700 to come out but we needed new c.d players now

I would wait for the denon 3700

I was in djwarehouse yesterday and they have the 3700's on display, didn't have a go of them though...

I know djwarehouse have an ebay store where they sell things pretty cheap (or sometime over the top).

Look out though because the price rise is due, Pio have risen their RRP by something like 40%.

thanks man, i went to djwarehouse today and had a mix on the 3700 they blow the cdj1000's outa the water im interested to see if pioneer are gunna react to this or how its going to affect the market the direct drive platter is what won me over

i was speaking to a rep at derringers(i'm really dissapointed with these guys) and he told me that any equipment that was bought by a store after april falls into the revised price range such as cdj800mk2 rrp 1500 and the cheapest he could price match to was 1200 i've never known the price of electronics to gain value i paid 1000 each for mine from jb's about a year ago.

i'm curious i've checked out the denon 3700 on their site and it does look great however does anyone think it will be pioneer is like technics in the case that they don't have all the latest features but the ones they have got are solid.

also has anyone seen the early technics cdj's; what are your thoughts

wholesale prices are ridiculous now, anyone thinking of buying should get in at the prices flavboy mentioned

lukizm, you mean the original technics cdj's from the mid 90's? or the sldz1200, looked good, worked not so good.

the 3700 looks great, but I can't see why they decided not to calculate wave display from a cd, only from usb files where the wave display is stored in a related file.

The way Pioneer is going with prices and what i found, some reduction in quality, I would think that the clubs, in some time, may begin to see other brands come up as favourites. Unfortunately most of us DJ's go with what equipment is in the club so it's just second nature when we get there but you have to take note that it's the DJ's to some point that has a say what's in there. I can't see the New DVD style CDJ making its way into the clubs really...Its not big enought to warrant the excessive costs attatched to the units to make it something worth while. However im sure Pioneer will push this through at the right price for the larger and well known clubs. Whats the bet all of Ibizza has this for next season? If this is the next step then other brands may just be left behind because if this finds its way through then we may all have to update and use that style..ahhh...marketing ploys are alive and well. What happen to just spinning vinyl...it was fun then. Now im always broke!!

I remember a time we just went to clubs to dance our asses off. The popular DJ thing came later because no one gave a shit who was playing back then as long as the tunes moved you.

..but back to the ebay thing...i just got a warning from ebay when i was bidding on some cdj's that they removed the listing as it was a SCAM.

The only way to be fairly sure is that the Item MUST be available for PICK UP!!! ...AND THATS WHEN U PAY..