Funkedub

Funkedub

So how did it all begin? you'd have to ask my parents, they wouldn't tell me

Where did the name come from? email address of mine

What gave you that initial push? music?

Which came first:DJ'ing, Production or Promoting? record collector and guitar player and band member... then mixing ... then promoting and production

Who's throwing the best parties at the moment? people at home

Which other countries have you played/put parties on? none yet ...

What was the first event you ever played at/put on? apart from house parties probably at a local collective of electronica enthusiasts regular friday night session

What’s the best event you've played at/put on? a couple of night from a monthly i was part of running were fantastic ... but i think some of the best times have been at parties

What was your first record you bought? U2 - Desire or Timelords - Doctorin the Tardis

What was the first CD you bought? The Orb - Pomme Fritz

Out of all the tunes you have, which one 'never fails'? can't tell you that now can it ;)

What's your favourite tune of all time? impossible to answer

When all the partying is over how do you like to chill out? with more music

So how is the Australian scene in your eyes at the moment? nothing too shabby .. depends where you're looking for what

How old are you? old enough to know better but young enough to do it all again

Where do you live? in a small cave

What can you remember of playing/being at your first live set? the same feeling that comes from every subsequent satisfying gigs

How big is your vinyl collection? by crate or by each piece? I certainly have enough ... but want more

What do you think of CDJ's? damn bloody handy!

Funniest thing that ever happened at an event? *shugs*

Other DJ's you rate? i really don't know actually. It's usually more about producers for me. Most of the time i go to see "djs" it's because of the sounds they produce and the company they keep production and DJ wise.

What are your feelings on the MC's? some need to learn when to STFU

What do you do outside of the music scene? work?

What advice would you give to up and coming DJ's/Promoters? follow your heart/passion and not trends.

When you play is it mostly pre-planned or on the fly? mostly off the cuff

If you could put yourself as the res DJ in any scene, where would you choose? res DJ in my own bar of course. where i set the music policy

:twisted: :D