sup DJ BANG here

DJBANG

So how did it all begin? watching videos of Q-bert on youtube

Where did the name come from? My mates just started calling me Bang!

What gave you that initial push? i love music and always liked to entertain

Which came first: DJ'ing, Production or Promoting? DJ'ing and then Production

Who's throwing the best parties at the moment? BANG! of course rocked a 600 people event for 7 hours few weeks ago lol

Which other countries have you played/put parties on? none yet but we will see in future years

What was the first event you ever played at/put on? Just after i turned 18 i dj'ed at a 80's nightclub called galaxy

What’s the best event you've played at/put on? Christmas eve Huge electro set 7 hours in front of 600 people went off, people were telling me that they couldn't get in the club, people were almost on the road it was that crazy

What was your first record you bought? um first record i bought was a ludacris album but the oldest i have is i think a wam record lol

What was the first CD you bought? i dunno thats so long ago probably blink-182 or something

Out of all the tunes you have, which one 'never fails'? Everybody's Free (klass remix)

What's your favourite tune of all time? No idea lol way to many songs

When all the partying is over how do you like to chill out? A few Beers after the set, then sleep lol

So how is the Australian scene in your eyes at the moment? so so depending on the club (i normally only go to international djs events now)

How old are you? 20 turning 21 (im goin to be old)

Where do you live? Canberra

What can you remember of playing/being at your first live set? Um playing baby got back lol

How big is your vinyl collection? What do you think of CDJ's?

or

How big is your CD collection? What do you think of Turntables? my CD collection is more of a Digital collection now but pretty big, turntable are good if you like to scratch and like carrying vinyl unless you have serato

Funniest thing that ever happened at an event? i once threw a song onto the wrong deck in serato, thankfully it started straight away and people didn't care lol

Other DJ's you rate? Busy P, D.I.M, Crookers, Klass are really good

What are your feelings on the MC's? They are good when i can't be bother to talk on the mic but can get annoying

What do you do outside of the music scene? I work at a bar

What advice would you give to up and coming DJ's/Promoters? Be Fresh and always believe what your doin is goin to work if it doesn't work harder

When you play is it mostly pre-planned or on the fly? normally pre planned the first hour or so when no one is really dancing then on the fly after that

If you could put yourself as the res DJ in any scene, where would you choose? in Australia Sydney would be more my scene as canberra is more top 40, International ibiza for sure