Workin on an EP

SweetIshDub

First track: only thing I didn't like was that intro percussion with the high cut on it. it sounded too off-beat and didn't really gel with the synth work.

second track: ummm, the rhythm and progression of the synths just don't seem to work. it reminded me off the riff in black sabbath - iron man, lol.

yeah I wasnt sure about the drums in the intro since the synth is in 6/8 and the percussions in 4/4, didnt know if the polyrhythm worked or not. its tough when you get so intro a track and hear it so much so im glad to get some feedback on that

and the second one does sound like iron man haha, I didnt do it on purpose honestly, in fact i changed some stuff once I realized it because i was worried it was too similar.

The reason Im doing this too is because Ive got a small label down to release some tracks If i come up with a sick enough EP but its kind of whack because now Im all worried about trying to live up to what they want instead of making tracks for fun, kind of a different ballgame