Fruity Traktor

yizzle

so today i been making a few home made backing tracks on fruity loops. setting them around the 140bpm area to use in traktor for use.

Problem; when i put them into traktor i get this annoying ass message "Cannot detect BPM due to missing transients. Please analyze first"

Problem 2; i assume traktor has already analyzed the track from what i can tell because it says 140bmp. It will work in a sample slot but it wont grid it on the decks. (i have also analyzed manually and the message still comes up)

after combing through the net all i have seen is if the track is to quite or to short this problem can happen. So i changed both and im still getting the message. Help fellas?

^ on a bump to this and what i said about Mp3 Gain, im guessing Mp3 Gain's purpose is to boost the gain so there are peaks in the track.

But i noticed today that Fruity Loops recordings (even with EQ's changed) has a very flat waveform on recordings. Anyone else get this or have ideas or solutions on fixing that?