Touchosc Traktor 2 Pro (4 deck Pioneer Inspired mappings)

opticon

I got bored on the flight from Perth to Sydney and I was missing my pioneer gear so I decided to make a touchosc inspired version's of them. These can be used with Touchosc Bridge (so no need for Osculator etc) and everything as tested fine for me. I dont use 4 decks normally but it was easy to add them in there and I might get used to using them someday. My main aim in this was to put the users focus on the ipad (except when browsing for tracks). So warning lights, volume levels etc all feed back to the ipad so you can keep your focus there.

Notes:

Layout is: Deck A-DeckB-Mixer-DeckC-DeckD

Loop LED's currently light up left to right as if your scrolling along them, I couldn't figure out how to only the one you want to select light up (help anyone?)

I put play buttons in the mixer area because Traktor doesn't do fader start (so workaround of doing this in my mind)

When on the mixer screen, if the track gets below 30 seconds run time a LED will light up behind each letter to warn you

EQ Reset buttons will reset the EQ of the deck you press on back to it's defaults. Saves you having to fiddle with getting EQ's back to normal with your fingers.

Press the shift button + hotcute button to delete a hotcue

Press on the center of the deck and it will stop the music just like a CDJ

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ppMP7l-T/TouchoscCDJDJM.html

DecksExpained.jpg

MixerExplained.jpg