(SYD) Selling M-Audio Axiom 61 & Serato Scratch Live

Tensha

Hey there dudes, just looking to sell my M-Audio Axiom 61 & a Serato Scratch Live unit.

The M-Audio Axiom 61 served me really good, I had allot of fun with it! I started off learning how to make basic beats with this, it was bought early 2008 brand new for a good price on eBay & has been used at a low level. The reason why I’m selling this is because I don’t use software anymore, I’m confident & more comfortable with hardware now. I was planning on using the Axiom as a MIDI controller connected with my MPC, but I won’t need it after a long hard think. So up for sale is a perfectly working M-Audio Axiom 61, only a couple of scratches on the base/bottom of the Axiom. The LCD, buttons, knobs, faders etc etc is all perfectly fine, I’ll even have it set up on Reason 4 if anyone does end up buying it I'll have it on for a test run just to make sure your definitely ok with it. I’m looking at selling it for $290, comes with USB cable & drivers (if I can bloody find the driver, not really important though)

Also up for sale is my Serato Scratch Live unit (Not sure of the version, I’m think it’s SL1, see link: http://www.djwerk.com/sslcontents.jpg ) purchased brand new around late 06 into early 07, kinda the same thing above, I really don’t use software or any need for this now, I used this great piece of technology for generally beat juggling & was always there if I wanted to get into the world of mobile DJing. The unit is in perfection condition, a couple of scratches on the shell, nothing to serious. USB cable included with some RCA cables as well & of course the vinyl for Serato (just to note they have been used a bit, still got some life in them, but I recommend to get some new ones from one of our Aussie dealers or wherever you like to get your gear. I will also have this setup for a spin on my turntables before the purchase is made just to make sure everything is sweet, looking to sell it for $420.

Also to note, unfortunately I don’t have any of the original packaging for either Serato or the Axiom.

If I don’t forget I will also post some pictures later tonight, my sister borrowed my phone for today.

Cheers lads.

(Just to note, I'll be willing to go lower on what I'm selling, just pm me or post on the forum how much your willing to pay for it & I'll do my best to match it)

• 3 weeks later...