Mixed bag of questions re: gear hire, wedding

Chenko

Bro is getting married soon so doing the music.........but my tables will not do as need to play a few more pop songs etc :(

So gonna hire a cdj and make up a few playlists for the meal times etc .......i see djwarehouse got the cdj200s for $40 o/n and some 400w jbls for speakers which should do nicely. The cdjs will be ok with burnt cds? I really dont need high functionality with these just basics.

I need a mic too ...........never used a mic in my setup........but see my ecler has a mic input so which one should i be looking for? And then its just a matter of using the 3rd H-line channel?

Anyone know of any other good hire places in and around the city?

Damn need to test all this stuff out so i am familiar but cant afford to buy anything right now

Djwarehouse will let you know everything, they'll provide you with cables etc... just tell them your situation as you've just told us and they should be able to help you.

The cdj200's will be fine to use, burn all your songs as an audio disc is going to be better than mp3s, when you hire the gear, test it out with cd's before the gig!

Djwarehouse will let you know everything, they'll provide you with cables etc... just tell them your situation as you've just told us and they should be able to help you.

The cdj200's will be fine to use, burn all your songs as an audio disc is going to be better than mp3s, when you hire the gear, test it out with cd's before the gig!

Cheers for the help mate

Have had few dealings with djwarehouse and have always been happy so will probably stick with them :thumright:

if you need to become familiar with decks/mixer you dont have try get your hands on virtual dj with the skin of the setup you need to learn and it will help you learn the layout :)

Thanks mate .....will definitely look into that just to familiarise myself

Havent used a CDJ200 before which is what have decided to go with to complement my decks (bit of an old timer i know lol) but think i shouldnt have too many problems

• 2 months later...