FS: TWO MPC2000'S

legunner

Hey guys,

Here is the link firstly: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newcastl ... 1036082921

Here for sale are my classic MPC2000's I love these two machines but I feel like it's time to move on and buy something new.

MPC2000 A

This MPC works 100% fine. It is missing the front panel but that is about $20 online. I never bought it because it never affected my workflow. Great machine that has been used many times over the years. I recently opened it up and cleaned the pads.

MPC2000 B

This MPC powers on and is nearly complete. All the guts are there I have no screws left to assemble it all together. If you notice in the picture, the floppy disc reader is detached. This is because I purchased a new one with the intent to assemble this one to completion. Work commitments meant that I could no longer go through with the project.

Both MPC's come with power cords and I will even chuck in the floppy disc - usb reader and the zip reader. I will also throw in as a bonus some floppy discs and zip disc.

This is for serious musicians, I will not sell just for the sake of it because it really is that valuable. I haven't seen one around online for a while let alone two.

I can post to ANYWHERE in Australia at the buyers expense (probably freight) local pickup is also available.

Send me a text or email. Please just send me any questiosn you may have and any offers.