Scratch Live 2.0 Public beta

Buck_Choi

im working on it at the mo ,

there is a guy called konix who knows his shit about serato ,

he has great youtube vids under the name seratotutor ,

some updates in 2.0 include,

EFX - 3 chain efx per dj deck and lots of presets being uploaded now which is nice,

3 deck mixing- if you have the SL3,(which I do just need a 3rd deck , move over you fat bastard carl cox youv'e been hogging the decks for way too long,

4 deck mixing- if you plan to buy the new rane ttm68 and if you do you are one rich mofo ,

scrolling for tracks- with with a much bigger font size or decent size album art if you need to see the pretty pictures,

new visual layout- so you can view the decks in 4 different ways pick the one you like, not too hard to choose ,

smart crates- which I haven't used yet but sounds like a time saver (here comes a can of worms) , you can program the crate to only receive music that you program that crate to do , for example I only want the to have songs of 2010, February, 125 bpm , you can create this smart crate and no other music will go in this crate

hope this give you an idea if not check seratotutor on the tube and all will be explained ,