Looking for singer + Other things

Preferably female vocals, i have a WIP track that i think would go nice with some vocals. Open to interpretation and lyrics can be made by vocalist. 

~Sidenote: Open to collab with someone, haven't ever actually collaborated with someone so idk how this shit works xD. I use FL Studio 12, but im sure compatibility issues would be resolved quite easily if tracks were split and exported so that any DAW could use them? Not sure how this works (I've spent maybe 2 years getting familiar with FL Studio and im only 17/Self taught). Anyways i produce edm stuff and anything from Dubstep to Orchestral, so like, Melbourne bounce (if thats considered a genre anymore, 'Minimalist' if you will), Chill out etc... any genre i haven't done that i like i wouldn't mind trying either. (Side side note: im more experienced in certain genres than others and according to difficulty of genre production as would be self explanatory, e.g. Hardest to Easiest; DNB, Dubstep, Deep house, Trap, Big Room. With a grain of salt of course). 

Probably the part you're actually looking for;

Try looking at my tracks like Hieroglyphics for the type of melbourne bounce/big room shit, (it isn't the full version because it hasn't been released yet as i am signed with a label so...)

Anyways check it out, if you're interested hit me up, if not any constructive criticism is welcomed. 

-HC