Hard Dance Mix

DJAdumbration

Crap, I'll listen to the set and try and pick em. I didn't make a note of the transition times and didn't always play tracks through to the end. Ideally, if you can't tell where they are, I've done a good job! I have a feeling you'll be able to tell fairly easily though. Let me see if I can get it for you.

I think they are (these are rough start times. Actual transitions for this set are around 10-50 seconds):

3:50

7:00

10:30 (this one is about half a beat out)

15:50

20:30 (this one is way out and I had to just slam it in)

23:40 (Quite happy with this one)

28:40 (started fading out old track too early, otherwise I like this one)

30:40 (Loop/sample from incoming track)

31:44 (And the cheese begins...)

36:00 (Yet more cheese...)

As you can tell, the last two tracks were not really suited for this set. The first one had to be set a -7.5% while the last one had to be +7.5%. Oh well, overall I'm quite happy. I've only played/heard these songs twice (with the exception of the last two) so overall I think it's a pretty good effort.

Hey mate not too bad for the first mix to post! Always love listening to a bit of harder stuff when doing some housework! Good listen. You're well on your way. Some tunes i would let play out, noticed vocals dropped a couple of times when bringing in an incoming track, let them play out, they are a great focus point sometimes can hide small beatmatching errors.